Latest from the Blog
- Invalidate Cache After Publishingby Santiago MorlaIn order to improve performance and enhace the page loading time while using Search and Navigation, Optimizely provides an extension to cache the search results for a specific period of time. StaticallyCacheFor lets you store your query results, using a timestamp, in a cache with an auto-generated key. Once the defined timestamp has reached, theContinue reading “Invalidate Cache After Publishing”
- Allowed Types By Interfaceby Santiago MorlaSometimes, you will have a flexible content area where you will be able to add a large number of blocks. In this blog post, I will show you how you can replace a large list of allowed types in a property by using an interface.
- Exact Time Pickerby Santiago MorlaTime picker field is always useful when authors need to manage the time separated from the date. Episerver stores dates as UTC and it dynamically displays the datetime of the content editor’s machine but what happen if time zone is also managed as a separated field. In this post I will show you how canContinue reading “Exact Time Picker”
- Add Link to Edit Media Asset Fieldsby Santiago MorlaFinding a media asset sometimes can be challenging if the management is not well-done. Use an EditorDescriptor to let your content authors find you assets easily.
- Date Range Facetsby Santiago MorlaFaceted search adds powerful search functionality to websites and allows web users to narrow down the results in a listing page, letting the users find what they really want. Sometimes, we need to add a date range facet as part of our search page. This post will give you some guidance on how to create facets based on DateTime fields using Episerver Search & Navigation (formerly called Episerver Find).
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.